- Being a member entitles one to be part of Fenagh St. Caillin’s GAA Club.
- All paid up adult members have voting rights at Club Meetings and they are entered in the draw for All-Ireland Tickets.
- Adult Members will also be part of a “Membership Text Group” whereby they receive text messages from “Fenagh GAA” regarding club activities,meetings, events, rearranged match times, etc.
- Adult Members (over 18) will also be able to participate in the new GAA Membership Scheme whereby members can register online for a membership card that allows for various incentives. More information is available at https://grma.gaa.ie
- Players pay membership in order to participate in club training sessions and official matches.
- Players are insured under the “GAA Player Injury Scheme” when membership has been paid.
- Fenagh GAA Club must pay a total of €8250 euro each year to cover insurance and affiliation costs for players and teams. €3400 euro of this goes to Croke Park with the remainder going to Leitrim Co. Board. Leitrim Co. Board also allocates a total of 50 Leitrim Supporter Club tickets at €50 each to Fenagh GAA. The total value of any tickets not sold within the community must be paid by the Club to the County Board
- Membership for 2018 is as follows:
Gym Membership: €20 (for each player on adult panel and for any other adult members who may wish to use the gym. This is in addition to membership costs below.)
|Child||( Under 9)||€30|
|Non -Playing Adult||€30|
|* A 2nd sibling is €30 where they are a Juvenile or Full Time Student.
**Children for Family membership are U-18 or Full Time Students.
The Membership Policy for 2018 was ratified at Fenagh St. Caillin’s Executive Meeting (Jan’18) and is available to view and download at the “Club Members Area”.